Stephen Nutt - Career Overview
- Numerous travel and corporate assignments in Australia, USA, Europe, Indonesia and SE Asia including China.
- Tertiary qualifications in Photography and Teaching.
- Lecturer in Photography and Visual Communication at Griffith University, Brisbane.
- Extensive travel and corporate assignments in Cairns & Port Douglas.
- Director of the Port Douglas web design and digital marketing company SHOWMEDIA PTY LTD since 2014.
- Contract with Queensland Tourist and Travel Corporation (now Tourism Events Queensland) as Photographer and Videographer for 8 years.
- Assignments for Tourism Australia.
- Working for National Geographic on assignment in Papua New Guinea.
- Working for Computer Associates on assignment in China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Annual Report photography for BHP and other Australian companies.
Greatest photography challenge:
The Olympic Torch underwater for the Sydney Olympic Committee on the Great Barrier Reef, 2000. I had 20 seconds to get this image. Shot on a Nikon film camera in an u/w housing. Viewed in newspapers by over 1 billion people.
- Three time winner (with my wife Cathy Nutt) of the Queensland Tourism Awards - Media
- Inducted into the Queensland Tourism Awards - Hall Of Fame.
- Bronze Medal in the Nikon Worldwide Photo Competition out of 20,000 entries.
- GET IN TOUCH and we can talk about your budget, requirements and ideas.